Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Adam Says: Colts and Jesus Win

I will freely admit that I was rooting for the Colts to win, and one of the reasons I wanted to see them win the Super Bowl was their coach Tony Dungy. It is almost remarkable to have a coach in the NFL who is renownd for having a strong character and moral foundation. Literally everyone who talks about coach Dungy talks about him with respect, and the more I hear from him the more I understand why. Coach Dungy is an out spoken and strong Christian who has earned the respect of the NFL with the help of Jesus Christ by acting as Christ would act. I really hope all of you take the time to visit www.beyondtheultimate.org and check out coach Dungy's story... for that matter check out Lovie Smiths as well, both of these men are an encouragment to me as a Christian, and I hope their stories speak to you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment