Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Adam Says: The Truth Is...

Okay so I know I am like six months late on this, but last night the wife and I rented "Stanger Than Fiction," and I must say we both loved it. It was funny, touching, witty, smart, and twisted. Everything you could want in a film, and I may be the only one who thinks this, but I feel like it was highly underated (probably because of some of the other movies Will Ferrell has done... i.e. Ricky Bobby or Anchorman.) At any rate "Stranger Than Fiction" is most defenantly worth cost of a rental so check it out... Oh and on a side note after watching the movie my wife and I both discovred that we have crushes on the uber-cute Maggie Gyllenhaal!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Adam,

    I loved Stranger than Fiction as well! Very different from most of Will Ferrell's movies, and I was impressed.

    mandi

    ReplyDelete