Monday, March 26, 2007

Adam Says: Religious Fervor

I want to thank Seth Godin for commenting on our previous post, and I want to apologize because I feel that in my fervor to expound on a point that was obviously personally important I demonized Godin. While my misinterpretation gave me an opportunity to speak on the aforementioned topic; truth is his ideas on business are cutting edge and worth checking out. I say this because his rants have enlightened Jeremy and I on ways we can make our blog better and reach a wider audience. I do think it is cool that the Internet has made it possible for the author of a book to almost instantly reply to someones misinterpretation of their writing! Okay, so I hope no one is harboring ill will towards Seth and as always I urge to check out his work for yourself and decide for yourself what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment