Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Adam Says: I Have a Crush on Louis Stevens... Wait I Mean Alex Mac... Oh Great.



Louis Stevens drunk and disorderly? There is a shocker. Whats next Ren Stevens caught during a B&E? Go here to see the mug shot and read the whole story about Shia LeBeouf getting arrested for not leaving a Walgreens...






On a side note while researching Even Stevens I accidentally reignited a memory I probably long should have forgotten. Most of you don't remember the Secret World of Alex Mac, and rightly so but if you want to look it up on IMDb or Wiki it was on in the mid-nineties. However, most of you probably remember 10 Things I Hate About You, well Bianca in that movie is played by Larisa Oleynik who also happened to play Alex in the Secret World of Alex Mac... the point being when I was a Freshman in highschool I had a huge crush on Alex Mac... but until Shia LeBeouf got arrested for being drunk in a Walgreens causing me to look up info on his Nick tv show which in turn linked me to an article about the Secret World of Alex Mac I had completely forgot about my crush on Alex... and now that I am reminded... well it really doesn't seem like such a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment