Monday, November 19, 2007

Adam and Jeremy Say: Sports Update!

So I was scrolling through the channels yesterday afternoon to see which NFL games were being carried in our area, and stumbled across the MLS 2007 Cup. That's right, even though Adam and Jeremy are big soccer fans, even I did not know the championship was being aired yesterday. I knew they were in the playoffs, but....oh well, shows how much we care about the MLS. Anywho, The Houston Dynamo repeated this year beating the same new England Revolution to win the league. It was actually fairly exciting from the last 10 minutes that I saw.

In other sports news, Jimmy Johnson also repeated as the NASCAR Nextel series winner. That's about all I have to say about that.
check out espn.com for more info
Oh, and the U.S. mens soccer team beat South Africa over the weekend. There are signs for hope that our 2008 Olympic performance will be better than our 2006 World Cup performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment