Thursday, September 6, 2007

Adam Says: Bridge to Zooey

So last night my wife rents Bridge to Terabithia; don't ask why, but I will say this... if you like My Girl, starting Macaulay Culkin, then you will like it... because its the same movie! At any rate there was one benifit from seeing said movie is Zooey Deschanel(wiki.) So I will admit to not really knowing who Zooey Deschanel (IMDb)was before this movie, and even not really knowing who she was while I was watching the movie, but thinking the whole time that the dark haired music teacher was really attractive and really familiar. By the time the movie was over I had added another crush to my ever expanding list of dark haired beauties and quickly wrung up imdb.com to find out who my new mystery crush was... Low and behold it was the lovely Ms. Deschanel, But since many of you have no clue who Zooey Deschanel is let me give you a run down... Almost Famous, All the Real Girls, Elf, Failure to Launch, Bridge to Terabithia... all movies that feature the beautiful Deschanel, and I am guessing most of you have seen one or two of those titles. Alright that is way too much blathering about my new celebrity crush... just wanted to get that out.

1 comment:

  1. I love her. A true, unsullied, totally-not-creepy sort of love.

    ReplyDelete