Friday, September 7, 2007

Adam and Jeremy Say: Old Skool New School Rock


Glam rock group Relient K is showing up at the Orange Peel in Asheville, NC tonight to play some tunes. It's rumored to be good times and great oldies.

Again I will attending as a chaperon, and one would think is depressing, but I see it as another chance at childhood when I am still in my childhood. Right? Adulthood doesn't really start till you're at least 30? 35 according to Nielsen.
Anywho, doors are at 7pm and it's not sold out yet, so come out wearing your best rock attire. I think I'm going to help marcus put on his first set of liberty spikes. this should be fun.
And opening will the Christian band Chasen out of Powersville, SC. I'll call them acoustic rock for all intents and purposes, which poses a minor threat to the show tonight not being a total rock fest, but hey, I'm getting older and can appreciate these kinds of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment