Monday, September 24, 2007

Adam and Jeremy Say: We Want to Work for The Office

Sorry the A&J staff have let you down lately... posts have been sparse, but the Richmond branch has an excuse! We have been busy with marathon sessions of The Office! Yeah I know I am way behind the times, but I don't actually have the capability to watch TV in my house... so I don't see most TV shows until they hit DVD... curse you Blockbuster.com! I am totally addicted to The Office... Am I the only one who thinks it would be awesome to work with Jim and Toby? (yes I know that is the geekiest thing I have ever said) I mean seriously I am so hooked on this program that I am fervently searching the fake Dunder Mifflin website for more funny... eek I am a sad sad man... alas if you have complaints about the lack of production from the Asheville branch please feel free to leave your comments... because they have not been watching The Office around the clock for the last four days.

No comments:

Post a Comment