Monday, June 18, 2007

Adam and Jeremy Say: We May Be Old, But We Still Rock!

Project 86 - Rival Factions, is in stores today! The line up for these hard rockers got a line up do-over and closet poet Andrew Schwab got rid of some hair, but these guys still rock! check out the video for their lead single "Evil," and go pick up Rival Factions by Project 86 TODAY!
Evil (A Chorus of Resistance)

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Oh yeah that other band, The White Stripes, have a new album out today... I think its called Icky Thump... I am not sure but I am told that you should be the first one in line to buy it... if you happen to live near a Best Buy you can get it for less than Ten Dollars! If that's your kind of thing.


Honestly it's my (Adam) Birthday today, so I don't have any time to say anything else... we may be back tomorrow... maybe. Oh one more thing... DMX greatest hits is out today as well... while you may not know this I spent large portions of my high school years secretly screaming "Stop, Drop, Shut Em Down, Open Up Shop..." in my care while no one was looking, with the windows up... ah sweet memories.

1 comment: