Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Adam Says: Dashboard/Kingdom/Superman

For the last five days I have been packing up my things and preparing to leave my old job... oddly enough this is a really good time for me... not that my old job was awful... but my old job was not what I needed. While doing this packing I came across a copy of the Dashboard Confessional Unplugged CD, and because all of my other music has already migrated back to my lair I have had nothing else to listen to but Dashboard... I was going to put up some long reflective post about Dashboard being the soundtrack of some of my worse break ups (ironic or just pathetic) and so there had been this sad meaning placed upon them, but now I am reversing the curse so to speak and they are becoming the sound track to sweet parting and new beginnings... that was until I saw The Kingdom on Saturday. Now I must post my unadulterated adulation for The Kingdom in all its boom boom bang bang glory! But wait... just as I sat down to revel in the glow of my Kingdom experience I had the distinct pleasure of getting to see this...

needless to say The Kingdom takes a back seat to superman(aka Dwight "man child" Howard)... but still the Kingdom rocks...

No comments:

Post a Comment