Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Adam and Jeremy Say: Yes Man! Funny! Zooey Deschanel! Cute! Bradley Cooper? DEAD SEXY!

Yes Man hits number 1 at the box office over the weekend... and we here at Adam and Jeremy would like to think that our support drove it to the top



Of course the fab Ms. Zooey Deschanel stole the whole thing with her perfect skin, brilliant blue eyes, dark hair and demur performance... needless to say we are still smitten, infact Ms. Adam actually exlaimed "Why am I not as pretty as her." during the movie! Ah, yes I knew there was a reason I married this woman.


Okay so now that we are done gloating and drooling let me ask: Who is Bradley Cooper? Why is he so hot? and Should Adam get his hair cut like his was cut in the movie (see photo above)? Oh and I should probably ask; Is it okay for a man to ask another man to cut his hair like a man's in a movie? I may have wanted to ask that question prior to asking why Bradley Cooper is so hot... alas the hair question remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment